- Read more
Have you ever wondered about why Mondays get such a bad rep? They’re that ruthless day that lurks after...September 16, 2013
We'll arrive January 10-15, 2014, just in time to catch one of the events at the Cartagena International Music Festival.Here's what Lonely Planet says about the city of Cartagena, a UNESCO World Heritage site: A fairy-tale city of romance, legends and sheer beauty, Cartagena de Indias is an addictive place that can be hard to escape. This is the place to drop all sightseeing routines. Instead, just stroll through Cartagena's maze of cobbled alleys, where enormous balconies are shrouded in bougainvilla and massive churches cast their shadows across leafy plazas. Take time out to relax at one of Cartagena's many open-air cafés, prime viewing spots to watch the parade of horse-drawn carriages, fashionable locals and mystified tourists.
• You've got a big dream and vision and would love the support of a like-minded tribe to create the courage and confidence to JUST DO IT ... and what better way to light your fire than going on a soul-nourishing adventure?
• You know you have a good life, and you don't want to be ungrateful, but there's just something out of alignment and you just need to feel more you again.
• You're in a life transition and know that ADVENTURE is just the thing to pull you out of old ruts and set a bold new pathway for the next chapter of your life.
• With all the responsibilities and schedules in your life and career, you're starting to feel mundane — and that horrifies you. You stand for adventure and doing really cool things, but it's just not there in your typical day.
• You just love to travel with like-minded souls with a thirst for adventure, authentic connection, great food, and a desire to make a contribution!
Let's spark that adventurous flame within you!
|Early Bird||Regular Rate|
|Sign up now||Sign up after June 30, 2019|
Apply by June 30th, 2019 and you'll get